Friday, January 22, 2021

Reflection: Pursuing a Bold.org Scholarship

I have been in a bit of a predicament with education. My tuition costs to continue at college have skyrocketed due to COVID-19. Recently, I had sought the opportunity to apply for scholarships through bold.org. Just now, I had applied for multiple scholarships. Some that require essays and academic merit, and some that only require meeting criteria like reading a donor's daily newsletter. I am thankful that I found this site since it doesn't require me to fill out FAFSA to be qualified for financial aid. Rather, it requires me to be proactive in seeking scholarships to actually be qualified. If you have the drive to apply for scholarships, that is all that bold.org requires of you.

I had recently applied for a scholarship on Mental Health and how my career intersects with the Mental Health Movement. Another one that I am applying for is about being a first-generation college student in my family. This site is fantastic because it tailors scholarships that apply to my background. Before finding this website, it was difficult to apply for scholarships that related to me. It never sat right with me to apply for scholarships that were not for me as a person. Thank you so much bold.org for making financial aid easy! If any of you are interested in a reliable site that you can get scholarships from, please join the site through my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment